- Seasoned executive and active board member with
over twenty-five years experience in operating leadership,
strategy development and execution, and investments and
acquisitions. Extensive background in technology
companies, particularly SaaS and "B-to-B" and "B-to-C"
- President and a Board member at NorthStar Systems
as the the wealth management software company grew from
startup stage to a market leading position. During
Collin's leadership, NorthStar was recognized in the Inc.
500, Deloitte Fast 50, Red Herring 100 and SF Business
Times (as the #3 private company).
- Prior to NorthStar, Collin was an EVP at Advent
Software, the leading provider of mission critical
software to professional investment managers, helping grow
the company from $50mm to $170mm over a four year period.
- Before Advent, Collin worked in the private equity
business and was a consultant at Bain and Company in San
Francisco and Boston.
- He is also currently president and board chair of
Congregation Kol Emeth in Palo Alto and is on the Board
and is Development Chair of Peninsula Bridge, a non-profit
located on the Peninsula.
- Collin earned a B.A from Stanford University and an
MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Senior Architect with 15+ years of software development experience in mobile devices, enterprise applications, and embedded systems
- Patent on Bluetooth based wireless system.
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering from National
institute of Technology, India
- Hands-on guy with a 'can-do' attitude
- 15 years of software development experience with strong communication, problem solving, and technical
- Six patents related to network security and mobile computing
- M.S. in Software Engineering from San Jose State University, California
- M.S. in Computer Science from HCU, India